Needless to say, it was a bit more than I could handle. Sweet Bea from McMinnville came to my rescue and stayed with me the rest of the week. I remember telling my mom, "When I am even going to get a shower?!??!?" I think the first two nights I didn't get them all down to sleep until midnight. But each day, it got easier and easier and here we are, 1 year later, and I can't believe all that we've accomplished. God is so faithful! I am so grateful for that phone call that hot day in July that changed our lives forever!
Needless to say, it was a bit more than I could handle. Sweet Bea from McMinnville came to my rescue and stayed with me the rest of the week. I remember telling my mom, "When I am even going to get a shower?!??!?" I think the first two nights I didn't get them all down to sleep until midnight. But each day, it got easier and easier and here we are, 1 year later, and I can't believe all that we've accomplished. God is so faithful! I am so grateful for that phone call that hot day in July that changed our lives forever!
Comments