Ok. It's not really that funny... it's just that in the last 30 minutes - I've taken 89 pictures on my new camera! I went to upload these "few" and it said, "Import 89 pictures?" Holy cow! So, while it would be funny to post 89 pictures here... I have neither the time, nor desire... so here's a few of the best... (I will be taking that dumb DATE stamp off my camera immediately! If I can figure out how!)
Natalee woke up from her nap first.
So we did it! Heck, why not! Maybe we should just buy 3 more pools! Then we could just fill them all the girls could play in their own! ha!
Shyanne woke up next. Some days, I'm not sure if she takes a nap... today was one of those days. I don't know if she just laid quietly for 45 minutes? Or actually slept. We usually figure it out by late afternoon, when she passes out during a short car ride... of course just in time to ruin her night's sleep!
Grace was just a little jewel this week! We adore her. She's so quiet and so sweet... we barely knew she was here! Look at this cutie!
Comments