This is becoming a yearly ritual for us...

But it didn't take long.....!


There are several more pictures I'd love to share but I am having technical difficulties getting them to upload correctly. More to come in another post for sure! I'll leave you with this sweet pea:

Photos compliments of Mackenzie Rice. Photo editing compliments of Mackenzie too! She's a stud! (:
P.S. The pictures are so big... because they were just too beautiful to not have them big & bold! Don't worry... they won't always be this big... it took a lot of work! More than I'm willing to put into a post on a regular basis. Especially considering about 1/2 to 2/3 of the pictures didn't turn out right!
It's a Teddy Bear Picnic!

(will you please leave a comment if you can't see the two pictures in the collage above? I'm trying to work out the kinks in photobucket collages... not sure if I have it figured out or not!)

At first these two weren't quite sure what to think! Even Natalee was a little cautious initially...

(will you please leave a comment if you can't see the two pictures in the collage above? I'm trying to work out the kinks in photobucket collages... not sure if I have it figured out or not!)

At first these two weren't quite sure what to think! Even Natalee was a little cautious initially...


But it didn't take long.....!

Darlin' little feet

There are several more pictures I'd love to share but I am having technical difficulties getting them to upload correctly. More to come in another post for sure! I'll leave you with this sweet pea:

Photos compliments of Mackenzie Rice. Photo editing compliments of Mackenzie too! She's a stud! (:
P.S. The pictures are so big... because they were just too beautiful to not have them big & bold! Don't worry... they won't always be this big... it took a lot of work! More than I'm willing to put into a post on a regular basis. Especially considering about 1/2 to 2/3 of the pictures didn't turn out right!
Comments
xoxo