These past few weeks I've been craving a few hours to scrapbook. Tuesday this week, my friend Allison came over and we spent several hours... w/ 3 kids home... w/o my sweet husband to distract aforementioned kids... scrapbooking. And we actually got something accomplished!
Ooooooooo it feels so good to scrap again. I think besides 1 day w/ my mom, I haven't scrapped since last October ): sad. I know. Those pages from October are the only few I have of S & H. I have so so so much to catch up on. I think I have 5 scrapbooks for Natalee - must. get. caught. up. I need at least one book for each of them soon.
Here's a 3-page spread of sorts
Tonight I stayed up waaaay past my bedtime to finish a page I started sometime last year. (Don't worry Hannah! Most nights when my post appears at 2am, it's because I pre-scheduled it to post that way. It's how I keep my posts staggered so I often have daily posts, even tho' I'm not on the computer that much!)
Little Cameron Mitsuo, (my 2 year old nephew) doesn't have 1 page or picture scrapped of him - at least not until now. FINALLY got this one done and I'm pleased with it!
Comments