I just got done telling my girls the story of the 1st Thanksgiving.
It was difficult considering the vocabulary words that they aren't familiar with:
*Pilgrims
*Indians
*Europe/Asia
*America/United States of America/North America/ South America
etc.
But I did the best I could in the simplest way possible.
I'm not sure if the girls quite followed.. but half was through, Hollie burst out,
"Why?!?! Mom? Why??? I love Amer-key-ca!!"
It was difficult considering the vocabulary words that they aren't familiar with:
*Pilgrims
*Indians
*Europe/Asia
*America/United States of America/North America/ South America
etc.
But I did the best I could in the simplest way possible.
I'm not sure if the girls quite followed.. but half was through, Hollie burst out,
"Why?!?! Mom? Why??? I love Amer-key-ca!!"
I honestly have no idea where that came from!
She had no clue what she was saying - but gosh it was sweet!
She had no clue what she was saying - but gosh it was sweet!
Comments