I am thankful for a precious church family.
Before I came to Corvallis, the Mac church had been my old church. My mom started going there when she was pregnant with me! Moving to Corvallis, I honestly wasn't sure I'd like church here... but I couldn't have been more wrong. I LOVE my church. I love the precious friendships forged here... and I love that we all are in it together. We all know what it's like to be a pioneer church - and we all know how precious every soul is. I like to think that going to a small pioneer church helps you have more of God's heart in you - I know I value every soul that walks through that door. Where as in a larger church, you can take those precious people for granted.
Before I came to Corvallis, the Mac church had been my old church. My mom started going there when she was pregnant with me! Moving to Corvallis, I honestly wasn't sure I'd like church here... but I couldn't have been more wrong. I LOVE my church. I love the precious friendships forged here... and I love that we all are in it together. We all know what it's like to be a pioneer church - and we all know how precious every soul is. I like to think that going to a small pioneer church helps you have more of God's heart in you - I know I value every soul that walks through that door. Where as in a larger church, you can take those precious people for granted.
Thank God for the precious gift He has given me in my church family!
Comments