Today I am thankful for..
the roof over my head.
my husband probably won't believe me on this one - because yes, it is crowded, and yes, I would like to live in a house. really. I would.
but I am thankful. God has taken care of us and provided for us every step of our way. He has helped us to make ends meet each and every month. and he has given us a hope in a mansion He has gone to prepare for me. Who needs a house!? I've got a mansion waiting baby!
in the meantime, I'm grateful that we have a 3 bedroom we call home, with 2 bathrooms so we never have to wait (ha!) and a roof over our heads!
the roof over my head.
my husband probably won't believe me on this one - because yes, it is crowded, and yes, I would like to live in a house. really. I would.
but I am thankful. God has taken care of us and provided for us every step of our way. He has helped us to make ends meet each and every month. and he has given us a hope in a mansion He has gone to prepare for me. Who needs a house!? I've got a mansion waiting baby!
in the meantime, I'm grateful that we have a 3 bedroom we call home, with 2 bathrooms so we never have to wait (ha!) and a roof over our heads!
Comments