I am thankful for Jason & Naomi - also Kaysea & Michael.

God has blessed me with my sister near-by.
He has blessed Johnny & I with built-in friends right here in our apt. complex...
And He blessed M&K with great foster parents!
I am so happy that it worked out with Jason and Naomi to take K&M. God is opening doors everywhere for Jason & Naomi.
I can't wait till we know just WHO their kids will be! In the meantime, we know M&K have Christian foster parents who love them and bless them and pray for them!
I couldn't've (is that a word???) have asked for more for these sweet kids!
God has blessed me with my sister near-by.
He has blessed Johnny & I with built-in friends right here in our apt. complex...
And He blessed M&K with great foster parents!
I am so happy that it worked out with Jason and Naomi to take K&M. God is opening doors everywhere for Jason & Naomi.
I couldn't've (is that a word???) have asked for more for these sweet kids!
Comments