I am thankful for... Hollie May Barton
Sweet Hollie May, the baby in the family. Hollie is talking up a storm these days. I love all her little sayings and phrases. Hollie loves to play imaginary. She is so growing in her ability to imaginative play, sometimes I have to remind myself that she's not 3! She plays right along with the big girls like she's their same age!
Hollie is always excited about life. When she's trying to tell you something that excites her, her old baby language resurfaces. It's like she's trying to talk so fast, she has to fill in with some jibberish just to get all the words out fast enough! While Hollie a 100% a daddy's girl, she does love her momma too. She snuggles me and lets me rock her and I enjoy every minute I have with my "baby"!
I am so thankful that God brought Hollie to me. Now I simply can not imagine my life without her. God knows what He's doing when we don't have a clue. Thank you God for my sweet Hollie May!
Hollie is always excited about life. When she's trying to tell you something that excites her, her old baby language resurfaces. It's like she's trying to talk so fast, she has to fill in with some jibberish just to get all the words out fast enough! While Hollie a 100% a daddy's girl, she does love her momma too. She snuggles me and lets me rock her and I enjoy every minute I have with my "baby"!
I am so thankful that God brought Hollie to me. Now I simply can not imagine my life without her. God knows what He's doing when we don't have a clue. Thank you God for my sweet Hollie May!
Comments