Today I am so very thankful...
That my father-in-law is going to be ok. He has had a rough month and a half fighting a nasty yeast that threatened to take over his spinal fluid. When it started they sent him home with a migrane, then a few days later, changed his diagnosis to Viral Meningitis, which then progressed to him being admitted into the ICU when they discovered this deadly (if not caught and treated in a timely manner) yeast.
It has been a long hard month + for my FIL. He has lost 40 lbs and has had to undergo some intense treatments daily. Yesterday he finally ate a good amount of food and last I heard he had even gained 3 lbs!
John, I don't know that you ever read my blog, but I just wanted you to know that you are so very very loved and I am so very glad that you are making progress in the positive direction! Praise God. He is so faithful to hear our prayers. There have been a lot of people praying for you and I believe God used Amber to push the doctors which led to the spinal tap that saved your life.
Today I am thankful for PAGA!!!
P.S. Natalee prayed for Paga every night. She never forgot! So so sweet! They miss their grandpa!!
That my father-in-law is going to be ok. He has had a rough month and a half fighting a nasty yeast that threatened to take over his spinal fluid. When it started they sent him home with a migrane, then a few days later, changed his diagnosis to Viral Meningitis, which then progressed to him being admitted into the ICU when they discovered this deadly (if not caught and treated in a timely manner) yeast.
It has been a long hard month + for my FIL. He has lost 40 lbs and has had to undergo some intense treatments daily. Yesterday he finally ate a good amount of food and last I heard he had even gained 3 lbs!
John, I don't know that you ever read my blog, but I just wanted you to know that you are so very very loved and I am so very glad that you are making progress in the positive direction! Praise God. He is so faithful to hear our prayers. There have been a lot of people praying for you and I believe God used Amber to push the doctors which led to the spinal tap that saved your life.
Today I am thankful for PAGA!!!
P.S. Natalee prayed for Paga every night. She never forgot! So so sweet! They miss their grandpa!!
Comments