I am thankful for... Shyanne Lynne Barton
My oldest baby, Shyanne. So crazy to think that she is almost 4 years old.
Shyanne is full of love and she's deeply able to convey that love. She gives fierce hugs, don't-let-me-go type hugs that make you not want to let go. She is quick to say she's sorry and it always must be accompanied by hugging and holding and kisses sometimes.
She's a total character - coming up with crazy stories created in her vivid imagination. She has little ways of saying things with a smack of her lips that lets you know she KNOWS what she's talking about - no matter how insane it sounds! (:
I am so very thankful that God brought Shyanne into my life that crazy July day. Little did I know how fiercely I would love this little girl back - and how big my heart would grow to hold the love I feel!
Shyanne is full of love and she's deeply able to convey that love. She gives fierce hugs, don't-let-me-go type hugs that make you not want to let go. She is quick to say she's sorry and it always must be accompanied by hugging and holding and kisses sometimes.
She's a total character - coming up with crazy stories created in her vivid imagination. She has little ways of saying things with a smack of her lips that lets you know she KNOWS what she's talking about - no matter how insane it sounds! (:
I am so very thankful that God brought Shyanne into my life that crazy July day. Little did I know how fiercely I would love this little girl back - and how big my heart would grow to hold the love I feel!
Comments