Things I'm loving right now include:

Johnny's birthday gift this year.
lattes.
mochas.
hot chocolate.
steamers.
yum!
seemingly complicated hair styles that look so darling on my girls.
I seriously make them late to school most days just to make sure their hair it just so - it's just a obsession of mine
Fall leaves.
I know this is a dumb pic.
but just you wait!! I found the most gorgeous setting for some fall pictures! can't wait!!!
loving life.
loving being a mommy.
loving having my hubby home days
(miss him in the evenings....
but days have been so fun to go out around the
town and have him help with the kiddos!)
darling little mary janes bought from a resale shop for $5
Johnny's birthday gift this year.
lattes.
mochas.
hot chocolate.
steamers.
yum!
seemingly complicated hair styles that look so darling on my girls.
I seriously make them late to school most days just to make sure their hair it just so - it's just a obsession of mine
Fall leaves.
I know this is a dumb pic.
but just you wait!! I found the most gorgeous setting for some fall pictures! can't wait!!!
loving life.
loving being a mommy.
loving having my hubby home days
(miss him in the evenings....
but days have been so fun to go out around the
town and have him help with the kiddos!)
Comments